Join Assistance Services Group's Telehealth Solutions Team
Swap the traditional clinical environment for something new by joining our Integrated Health Management Solutions Team. We have a diverse group of professionals including nurses, dietitians and social workers that play an important role in community health care – and we want you to be a part of that team!
Our Integrated Health Management Solutions team is focused on providing exceptional service in a one-on-one patient care environment. As such, our ideal candidates have strong, innate listening skills, are solution-focused, and above all, they are compassionate. We are looking for people who are adaptive in their attitude, have the ability to learn quickly, and always put a caller’s needs first. An Integrated Health Management Solutions career is a rewarding one – you’ll make a positive impact on the lives of others while receiving exceptional training and internal career development.
So far, so good? Here’s what we’re looking for in our Registered Nurses, Registered Dietitians, and CareCoaches®
Nurses & Dietitians
To join our Telehealth team, you must be:
- a registered nurse with post-registration work experience or a registered dietitian
You must have:
- an active membership with the governing body in the province in which you work
- strong keyboard and computer skills for information collection, retrieval and management
- critical thinking skills for making observations, drawing conclusions, creating information and ideas, evaluating, and improving your knowledge base
As a CareCoach® you must have a background in Social Work with counselling experience utilizing Motivational Interviewing techniques as well as a demonstrated knowledge of addiction issues, treatments and recovery processes.
Work Schedule & Environment
As a 24/7 operation, Assistance Services Group is looking for team members who are able to work varying shifts. You will be scheduled to work weekdays, weekends, and statutory holidays – including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and overnight shifts.
You will also enjoy Work from Home opportunities and competitive wages, as well as bilingual and shift premiums.
Training and Development
We’re committed to your growth – we offer progressive training and development programs to foster your learning and advancement. You can expect a virtual education that consists of an on-the-job experience and development program which features a variety of online and virtual classroom courses to further enhance and develop your skills.
We’re firm believers in promoting from within. You’ll have access to all current job openings and the opportunity to move into a new role when possible. Our managers coach and develop our staff in their current positions while working with the employee to help them succeed.
What else should you know?
- We work towards a shared goal of providing our callers with an unrivalled patient experience.
- Our employee satisfaction survey results are high, - you will find yourself in a supportive and fun environment at Assistance Services Group.
Deliver quality healthcare from the safety of your own home.
Contact: Talent Acquisition at ASG.Career@sykes.com