Join our Customer Service Team:
- Our large client base and diverse products and services allows you to find the type of customer service job that best suits you.
- If you like to help people, solve problems and be recognized for your achievements, Sykes Assistance Services Corporation is the place for you.
- We provide you with in-class training, job shadowing and on the job training when you are first hired and throughout your career with us.
- Our employee satisfaction survey results are high and you will find a supportive and fun environment when you are here.
- We offer a flexible schedule with predicable hours, from 16 to 40 hours a week and 8 or 10 hour shifts, because we encourage a balanced lifestyle so you can spend more time with family and friends.
- We offer both bilingual and unilingual full and part time opportunities, competitive wages, and shift premiums. We offer benefits to full and part time employees, company-matched RRSP, Roadside Assistance and Earned Time Off.
- Our central location makes us easily accessible by bus and car - and there are many amenities nearby.
- We offer Work from Home opportunities in some provinces.
Become part of the our team. We look for customer service experience, communication skills, highs school education or equivalent and computer literacy skills.
Bilingual employees (French and English) receive premium pay.
What is a typical day for a Customer Service Representative?
What is the typical day like at Sykes Assistance Services? Our employees have learned to expect the unexpected, and look forward to finding out who will be waiting on the phone when they get to work.
The pace can get very busy and the atmosphere is always energized. During an average day, our frontline staff will speak to dozens of different people from all over North America who need help or information. It's a challenge and there is a lot to learn, but our employees thrive on being able to take the next request, provide the right assistance and be the trusted voice on the other end of the phone.
More than anything, it's fun. There is a genuine sense of camaraderie in the office as the Sykes Assistance Services team takes care of business. Together, we provide a tremendously valuable service to people in all situations and all walks of life - and our workplace is an ideal growing ground for friendships that last a lifetime.