Sykes Assistance Services Corporation (SASC) is pleased to announce that based on extensive on-site and in-person evaluations, we have earned Accreditation with Commendation from Accreditation Canada. “Sykes Assistance Services Corporation has gone beyond the requirements of the Qmentum accreditation program and is commended for its commitment to quality improvement and is accredited until April 2020.”
Accreditation Canada is a not-for-profit that sets national standards for health quality and assesses health organizations in Canada to ensure compliance with international standards of care. “Sykes Assistance Services Corporation (SASC) is congratulated for their commitment to quality improvement by participating in the Qmentum accreditation journey.”
Sykes Assistance Services was recognized in several areas:
- The Sykes team has considerable expertise in managing the risks of teletriage practice through a comprehensive program of quality monitoring, coaching and improvement
- Sykes has considerable expertise in contact centre management. It has a solid information technology infrastructure and health call centres in place, with expert staff
- A culture of continuous quality improvement is present at Sykes
- The Sykes team was viewed as collaborative, customer oriented, nimble and flexible by community partners
- Sykes has a committed and loyal workforce
- The management team is experienced, motivated and committed
The entire Sykes team was engaged in the Accreditation process. “This is a valuable affirmation of the work we do and the care we provide to every client, and helps us look ahead to continuously improve on this standard of care.” said Bruce Woods, President of Sykes Assistance Services Corporation.
About Sykes Assistance Services Corporation
Sykes Assistance Services Corporation is Canada’s leading provider of multichannel contact centre based telehealth services, supporting over 18 million Canadians with a talented team of Registered Nurses, navigators and counsellors available 24 / 7 to meet the needs of our clients. Sykes provides symptom assessment, health information, addiction counselling, lifestyle coaching, health system navigation, chronic illness support, and a variety of public health information lines on behalf of our government and industry partners.
Operating four contact centres across Canada, Sykes offers a broad range of assistance based services including Healthcare, Emergency Roadside Assistance, Legal Assistance, Home Assistance and Customer Service Assistance. For additional information, please visit www.sykesassistance.com or contact us at 1-866-522-6148.