What do you do if your furnace breaks? If a water pipe bursts in your home, how do you minimize the damage and who do you call for help?
Unfortunately, many people don't know what to do when they have a problem or emergency at home especially when it occurs at night or on the weekend. These issues are compounded even more if you are a senior living in your own home and you do not have easy access to friends or family to help you out. A flooded basement, damaged driveway, or leaky roof can mean an expensive repair. Who can you trust when your most valuable asset needs professional help?
Assistance Services Group knows that home emergencies can be extremely stressful. That's why our Home Assistance Services program is designed to give clear advice, offer instruction in difficult situations, and provide access to reliable service people when something goes wrong - all part of a better customer experience.
- Builds a powerful connection between your brand and the customers who have used the service positive relationships with your customers through a valuable service
- Enhances loyalty because people care about people that they know care about them
- Differentiates you from your competition
Your Customers' Benefits:
- Immediate help in home-related emergencies
- Easy access to 24-hour service
- Peace of mind especially for families of seniors who are living alone
- Easy access to reliable professional service people
- Professional advice on home care issues
Assistance you can trust, with our nationwide network of:
- Pest control specialists
- HVAC specialists
- Building Contractors
- Glass and window specialists
- Fire/water restoration techniques