Person Centred Counselling and Support
Assistance Services Group has been providing support for jurisdictional mental health and addictions strategies for over ten years. Our process is to ensure that people have access to available resources and to provide immediate support when appropriate.
Our programs include:
- health system navigation support
- problem gambling information and counselling
- tobacco cessation counselling
- behavioural health symptom triage
- after hours on call support for regional mental health programs
Through our partners and service networks we are able to provide access to brief interventions for stress, anxiety and depression and referral to in-depth psychological counselling for a large number of addictions and mental health conditions.
One could view us as a gateway to existing services with additional targeted programs for brief interventions using virtual coaching and counselling tools.